From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calbuco is a city and commune in Llanquihue Province, Chile.
Calbuco may also refer to:
In Los Lagos Region, Chile:
- Calbuco Department, Chiloé, a department of Chiloé from 1834 to 1855
- Calbuco Department, Llanquihue, a department of Llanquihue from 1937 to 1975
- Calbuco Archipelago
- Calbuco Channel, a channel separating Calbuco Island from mainland
- Calbuco River (Llanquihue), a river in the commune of Puerto Varas
- Calbuco (volcano), a volcano in the commune of Puerto Montt
In other parts of Chile:
- Calbuco River (Cautín), a river in Cautín Province, Araucanía Region
- Estero Calbuco, a creek in the commune of Mulchén, Biobío Province, Bío-Bío Region
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.