Calcethorpe with Kelstern
|Calcethorpe with Kelstern|
St Faith's church, Kelstern
Calcethorpe with Kelstern shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||130 mi (210 km) S|
|Civil parish||Calcethorpe with Kelstern|
|Unitary authority||East Lindsey|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
|UK Parliament||Louth and Horncastle (UK Parliament constituency)|
Calcethorpe with Kelstern is a civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated west from the market town of Louth, and in the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The parish includes the hamlets of Calcethorpe to the south of Kelstern, and Lambcroft to the north. The Kelstern with Calcethorpe parish is now incorporated into the larger grouping of the Binbrook Group of Parishes.
- Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire with the Port of Hull, 1885, p. 500
- Kelstern, binbrook.org.uk. Retrieved 29 August 2011
- "St Faith's church, Calcethorpe". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- "Calcethorpe". Pastscape. English Heritage. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- "Deserted village (site of) N of Calcethorpe Manor Farm". Ancientmonuments.info. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- English Heritage. "Church of St Faith (1307119)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- Kelstern, Genuki.org.uk. Retrieved 29 August 2011