From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caldas may refer to:
- Çaldaş, Azerbaijan
- Caldas Department, in Colombia
- Caldas, Antioquia, a town in Antioquia, Colombia
- Caldas, Boyacá, a town in Boyacá, Colombia
- Caldas, Minas Gerais, a town in the state of Minas Gerais in Brazil
- Poços de Caldas - a city in the state of Minas Gerais in Brazil
- Caldas de Reis, a municipality in Galicia, Spain
- Caldas (comarca), a comarca in the Province of Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain
- Caldas da Rainha, Portugal
- Caldas de São Jorge, a parish in the municipality of Santa Maria da Feira
- São João de Caldas de Vizela, a parish in the municipality of Vizela
- São Miguel de Caldas de Vizela, a parish in the municipality of Vizela
- Francisco José de Caldas, Colombian lawyer and scientist, after whom the department and the town are named.
- António Pereira de Sousa Caldas, Brazilian poet
- Caldas Sport Clube, a football club in Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caldas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.