From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caldera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A caldera is a volcanic feature formed by the collapse of land following a volcanic eruption.
Caldera may also refer to:
- Louis Caldera (born 1956), former U.S. Secretary of the Army
- Rafael Caldera (1916–2009), 56th and 60th President of Venezuela
- Arts and entertainment
- Caldera (band)
- Caldera (film)
- Caldera, a town in the video game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Caldera, a city in the video game Red Steel 2
- Caldera, a town/fortress in the video game Risen 2: Dark Waters
- Caldera (company), a US-based software company founded in 1994 to develop Linux- and DOS-based operating system products
- Caldera UK Ltd., a subsidiary of Caldera, Inc., and developers of DR-DOS between 1996 and 1999
- Caldera Deutschland GmbH, formerly LST GmbH, a Linux development center
- Caldera Thin Clients, Inc., later Lineo, a US-based subsidiary of Caldera, Inc. formed in 1998
- Caldera Systems, Inc., a US-based subsidiary of Caldera, Inc. formed in 1998 and releasing software including OpenLinux
- Caldera OpenLinux, the operating system released by Caldera Systems often called "Caldera"
- Caldera v. Microsoft, an antitrust lawsuit
- Caldera (France), an imaging software company founded in 1991 and unrelated to the US-based Caldera companies
- Antonio Caldara (1670-1736), Italian composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.