From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Calderon)
For other uses, see Calderón (disambiguation).
Calderón may refer to:
- Alberto Calderón, Argentine mathematician
- Bernardo Calderón Cabrera, Mexican architect
- Cleofé Calderón, Argentine botanist.
- Diego de Landa Calderón, an early Bishop in the Yucatán
- Felipe Calderón, President of Mexico
- Felipe G. Calderón, Filipino constitutionalist
- Francisco García Calderón Landa, President of Peru in 1881
- Francisco García Calderón Rey, Peruvian writer and diplomat, representative at the Evian Conference in 1938
- Iñigo Calderón, Spanish footballer playing at Brighton & Hove Albion* Iván Calderón (boxer), Puerto Rican boxer
- Iván Calderón (baseball), Puerto Rican baseball player
- Jorge Calderón, long-time musical collaborator with Warren Zevon
- José Calderón (basketball), Spanish basketball player.
- José Luis Calderón, Argentine footballer
- José Luis Calderón Cabrera, Mexican architect
- José Manuel Calderón (musician), Dominican singer, songwriter and musician.
- Juan Manuel Santos Calderón, President of Colombia.
- María Calderón, Spanish actor
- Mercedes Calderón, Cuban volleyball player
- Paco Calderón, Mexican political cartoonist
- Paul Calderón, American actor
- Pedro Calderón de la Barca, Spanish dramatist
- Philip Hermogenes Calderon, British painter of Spanish origin
- Rafael Ángel Calderón, father and son Costa Rican presidents
- Ramón Calderón, former Real Madrid president
- Ronald Calderon or Charles M. Calderon, brothers and concurrent Californian
- Ruth Calderon Israeli scholar and politician
- Serafín Estébanez Calderón, Spanish author (1799–1867)
- Sila María Calderón, Governor of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (2000–2004)
- Tego Calderón, Puerto Rican rapper
|This page or section lists people with the surname Calderón. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|