Caledonia Township, Boone County, Illinois
|— Township —|
|Settlement||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||24.35 sq mi (63.06 km2)|
|• Land||24.04 sq mi (62.25 km2)|
|• Water||0.31 sq mi (0.81 km2) 1.28%|
|Elevation||912 ft (278 m)|
|• Density||183.7/sq mi (70.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61008, 61011, 61065|
|GNIS feature ID||0428749|
Caledonia Township is one of nine townships in Boone County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 4,416. Sometime after 1921, Poplar Grove Township was formed from a portion of Caledonia Township.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Caledonia Township covers an area of 24.35 square miles (63.1 km2); of this, 0.31 square miles (0.80 km2) or 1.28 percent is water.
Extinct towns 
- North Caledonia
The township contains Drake Cemetery.
Major highways 
School districts 
- Belvidere Consolidated Unit School District 100
- North Boone Community Unit School District 200
- Rockford School District 205
Political districts 
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 69
- State Senate District 35
- "Caledonia Township, Boone County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
||Roscoe Township, Winnebago County||Manchester Township|
|Harlem Township, Winnebago County||Poplar Grove Township|
|Rockford Township, Winnebago County||Belvidere Township|