|Based in||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Home field||Stampede Corral|
|League||Legends Football League|
|Colors||Red, white, and black
|Owner(s)||Lingerie Football League, LLC|
The Calgary Fillies are an expansion team in the Legends Football League that was set to begin play in the 2013 LFL Canada season. Based in Calgary, Alberta, the Fillies were to play their home games at the Stampede Corral.
It was announced by the Legends Football League on June 27, 2013 that an expansion franchise was granted to the city of Calgary. A series of public tryouts was held on July 7 at the Genesis Centre and on July 20. Of note, league chairman Mitch Mortaza wanted to launch a Calgary franchise in 2012 but endured difficulties working an arrangement with ScotiaBank Saddledome.
With its first game in franchise history slated for September 14, 2013, the debut was rescheduled for October 5. This was due to concerns from all the teams in the league not being adequately prepared. In early September, it was confirmed that eight players and volunteers had stepped away. There were safety concerns as equipment was supposedly received only two weeks before their planned September debut. Complaints included that the equipment were used shoulder pads and helmets. Concerns existed over the gear being too light and not safe enough and could cause concussions.
The athletes that left the team indicated that there were also strong disorganizational issues with the league.  The Legends Football League replied on September 16, 2013 by annuoncing that there would not be a season in 2013. Despite the fact that several players had left the franchise, a second round of tryouts was held on September 14 at the Calgary Soccer Centre on 48 Street SE in Calgary.
Projected 2013 roster
The original head coach for the Fillies was Jarrod Neufeld and the team manager was Daniel Reaume. Neither will be in their positions once the 2014 season begins. Before the LFL cancelled the 2013 LFL Canadian season, each Canadian franchise was set to have three players from LFL US compete for each franchise. Among the US competitors assigned to compete for the Fillies included Angela Rypien  of the Baltimore Charm, Tamar Fennell and Theresa Petruziello of the Cleveland Crush.
|12||Sierra Scott Steinback|
Proposed 2013 schedule
|Sept. 14||Regina Rage||Stampede Corral|
|Sept. 28||Saskatoon Sirens||Credit Union Centre|
|Oct. 5||Regina Rage||Brandt Centre|
|Nov. 9||BC Angels||Stampede Corral|
- Press Release (2013-06-27). "BREAKING NEWS: LFL CANADA ANNOUNCES CALGARY FRANCHISE FOR 2013 SEASON". LFL360. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- Press Release (2013-09-04). "Legends Football League comes to Calgary". Calgary Journal. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- Jeremy Nolais (2013-09-11). "Female athletes flee Calgary Fillies football team amid spat with owners, safety fears". Metro News. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- Jeremy Nolais (2013-09-17). "Coaching, conflict of interest behind Calgary Fillies struggles: League founder". Metro News. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- Jeremy Nolais (2013-09-19). "Calgary Lingerie Football League players lament cancelled season". Calgary Journal. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- Edgar Silvestre. "CALENDÁRIO LFL CANADÁ 2013". LFL360. Retrieved 2013-10-13.