From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calheta is a Portuguese word for "small bay", and has been used in the following locations:
In the archipelago of the Azores:
- Calheta, a municipality on the island of São Jorge
- Calheta (Calheta), a civil parish in the municipality of Calheta
- Calhetas, a civil parish in the municipality of Ribeira Grande, island of São Miguel
- Calheta de Nesquim, a civil parish in the municipality of Lajes do Pico, island of Pico
In the archipelago of Madeira:
- Calheta (Madeira), municipality on the island of Madeira
In the mainland of Portugal, Algarve':
- Rua da Calheta (LUZ LGS 8600-154), a street in the town of Praia da Luz in the municipality of Lagos in the Algarve, Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.