From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cali, or Santiago de Cali, is the capital of the Valle del Cauca department in Colombia.
Cali may also refer to:
- A short form of California, a US state
- Cali (singer), real name Bruno Caliciuria, French singer
- Cali Timmins (born 1963), Canadian actress
- Calì, an Italian surname (and list of people with the name)
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction, a nonprofit US law school consortium
- Cali & El Dandee, a Colombian pop duo consisting of Alejandro Rengifo (Cali) and Mauricio Rengifo (Dandee)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.