From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caliber (disambiguation))
|Look up calibre or caliber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calibre or caliber is the diameter of a gun barrel.
Calibre or caliber may also refer to:
- Caliber Comics, an American comic book publisher
- Calibre (comics), an Azteca Publications character
- Caliber (Radical Comics), a comic book limited series from Radical Comics
- Caliber (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain and enemy of Alpha Flight
- Caliber (artillery), a measure of barrel diameter and length
- Calibre (artist), drum and bass producer
- Caliber (horology), a designation of watch movements
- Calibre (software), an ebook manager and editor
- Dodge Caliber, a model of car
- Caliber (mathematics), a cardinal associated to a topological space.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.