From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caliente in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caliente may refer to:
- Caliente, an alternative name for the Kawaiisu, an ethnic group of the Southwestern United States
- Caliente (TV series), a popular Spanish-language television show on Univision that aired from 1995–2006
- Caliente (Sirius XM), a Latin American music station on XM Satellite Radio
- Miami Caliente, a Lingerie Football League team
- USS Caliente (AO-53), a Cimarron-class fleet oiler built during World War II for the U.S. Navy
- Caliente (Calle Ciega album), 2000
- Caliente (Vox Dei album)
- "Caliente" (Dyland & Lenny song)
- "Caliente" (Inna song), 2012
- "Caliente" (Jay Santos song), 2012
- Caliente, California, United States
- Caliente, Nevada, United States
- Ojo Caliente Spring, a hot spring in Yellowstone National Park
- Caliente Mountain, in the Southern Coast Ranges of California
- Caliente Range, a west-east trending zone of uplift mountains in the Pacific Coast Ranges, in central California
- All pages with titles containing "Caliente"
- Hot (disambiguation)
- Agua Caliente (disambiguation) ("Hot Springs")
- King Kaliente, a character from the video game Super Mario Galaxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.