California's 33rd State Assembly district
|California's 33rd State Assembly district|
|Current assemblymember||Tim Donnelly (R–Twin Peaks)|
• Voting age
• Citizen voting age
The district, one of the largest in California, encompasses a wide expanse of the High Desert, stretching from the eastern fringes of Los Angeles metropolitan area to the Nevada and Arizona borders. The district's population is mostly concentrated in the southwest, with scattered settlements elsewhere.
2014 California State Assembly candidacy
|California's 33rd State Assembly district election, 2014|
|Republican||Robert J. "Bob" Burhle||%|
|Republican||Jerry J. Laws||%|
|California State Assembly elections, 2012|
|Republican||Tim Donnelly (incumbent)||25,200||52.1%|
|Republican||William E. "Bill" Jahn||9,331||19.3%|
|Republican||Tim Donnelly (incumbent)||73,836||59.0%|
- "Demographics of the new state Assembly districts". LA Times. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- Motley, Douglas. "Eight candidates vying for Donnelly’s soon-to-be-vacated Assembly seat". The Alpenhorn News. Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Our District". California State Assembly. Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Election 2012". KCET. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "Assembly District 33". Around the Capitol. Retrieved 28 May 2014.