California, Arizona and Santa Fe Railway
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
The California, Arizona and Santa Fe Railway was a non-operating subsidiary (paper railroad) of Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway that was incorporated in 1911 and was merged into the ATSF in 1963. It owned the ATSF line from Phoenix - Ash Fork and Phoenix - Mojave.
It leased/purchased the tracks built by the Southern Pacific Railroad between Needles and Mojave, CA. California, Arizona and Santa Fe would ultimately be absorbed by Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway.
- Arizona and California Railway
- Barnwell and Searchlight Railway
- Bradshaw Mountain Railroad
- California Eastern Railway
- Kings River Railway
- Oakdale Western Railway
- Oakland and East Side Railroad
- Prescott and Eastern Railroad
- Randsburg Railway
- Santa Fe, Prescott and Phoenix Railway
|This United States rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|