Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Janet White, Deborah Thompson|
University of California (United States)
California Agriculture is a quarterly peer-reviewed, scientific journal reporting news and research on agricultural, natural, and human resources that is published by the University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. The journal was established in December 1946.
Full text is available for free on the journal's website, which has the complete contents dating back to 1946.
- "University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources". Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "Growing energy: The challenge and promise of biofuels". Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- ""Unequivocal" - How climate change will transform California". Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "Food as medicine: Can what we eat help cure what ails us?". Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "Editorial work gets the gold". Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "Laurels". Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "Association for Communication Excellence". Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "California Agriculture Online". Retrieved 2013-06-06.