|Company||The Daily Journal Corporation|
|Based in||San Francisco|
California Lawyer is a monthly legal magazine based in San Francisco, California. The magazine is sent to every lawyer in the state, and includes the newsletter of the California Bar Association.
The magazine combines legal news, case commentary, and coverage of technology and business trends. Each issue includes news, reviews, profiles and opinion.
- "California Lawyer of the Year 2002" Price and Associates. Retrieved February 23, 2011
- Arnold, Kenneth James (1993). California courts and judges handbook. Law Book Service Co. p. 54. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Margolick, David (9 October 1992). "At the Bar; When a California Legal Magazine Portrays Gay Lawyers, The Response Is X-Rated.". The New York Times. p. 16. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- "2010 Maggie Winners". Western Publishing Association. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- "2009 MAGGIE Winners". Western Publishing Association. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- "Lawyer Fighting Against Lodi Supercenter Receives Top Honor". Lodi News-Sentinel. March 10, 2005. p. 1. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- California Lawyer, main website
|This article about a legal magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.