California Pain Medicine Center
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Purpose||Research & Development|
Joshua P. Prager, M.D. M.S.
Joann Ov, MSN
California Pain Medicine Center is a medical institution founded by Dr. Joshua Prager in 1997 to treat chronic, intractable pain. CPMC is located at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. CPMC also serves as the umbrella organization for Center for Rehabilitation of Pain Syndromes and other multidisciplinary institutions that together work to treat chronic pain.
- Joshua Prager MD – medical director
- Sanjog Pangarkar, MD medical director, pain clinic Greater Los Angeles Veteran's Administration
- Marilyn Jacobs PhD – pain psychologist
- Caroline Grierson RN BSN – neurofeedback specialist
- Evvy Shapero MS – neurofeedback specialist
- Joann Ov-Saavedra NP – nurse practitioner
- Virginia Frank PT – physical therapist
- Rotating UCLA Pain Fellow
Center for Rehabilitation of Pain Syndromes
Center for Rehabilitation of Pain Syndromes (CRPS) is a medical center founded by Joshua Prager in 1999 to manage chronic pain syndromes, especially complex regional pain syndrome. The center is located within the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and is under the auspicies of the California Pain Medicine Center.
|This article about a medical organization or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Los Angeles, California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to a hospital in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|