California State Route 187
|Defined by S&HC § 487|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length:||5.405 mi (8.699 km)|
|West end:||SR 1 in Venice|
|East end:||I-10 near Culver City|
California State Route 187 (SR 187) in Los Angeles is the portion of Venice Boulevard between Lincoln Boulevard (State Route 1) in Venice and its intersection with Interstate 10 in the South Robertson district.
Proceeding easterly, Venice Boulevard assumes the designation California State Route 187 at Lincoln Boulevard (State Route 1). The route then passes through the Mar Vista neighborhood. Further east, it briefly forms the boundary between Palms and Culver City and passes near Sony Pictures Studios. Continuing northeast into the South Robertson neighborhood of Los Angeles, the SR 187 designation terminates at the intersection with Cadillac Avenue and the ramp carrying traffic from westbound I-10.
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was in 1964, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then. The entire route is in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County.
|3.50||Venice Boulevard||Continuation beyond SR 1|
|3.50||SR 1 (Lincoln Boulevard)|
|5.83||I-405 (San Diego Freeway)||Interchange; former SR 7|
|8.64||La Cienega Boulevard|
|8.80||I-10 (Santa Monica Freeway)||Interchange|
|8.91||Cadillac Avenue, Venice Boulevard||Continuation beyond I-10|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Staff. "State Truck Route List" (XLS file). California Department of Transportation. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- Thomas Brothers (2008). Los Angeles County Road Atlas (Map).
- California Department of Transportation, Log of Bridges on State Highways, July 2007
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS, 2005 and 2006
- California @ AARoads.com - State Route 187
- Caltrans: Route 187 highway conditions
- California Highways: SR 187