California State Route 201
|Defined by S&HC § 501|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length:||25.30 mi (40.72 km)|
|Existed:||1933 – present|
|West end:||SR 99 in Kingsburg|
|East end:||SR 245 at Elderwood|
The route begins at State Route 99 in Kingsburg, Fresno County with an interchange. It then exits the county and enters Tulare County, where it meets County Route J31 and County Route J19. It then meets State Route 63 for a short concurrency. Upon leaving, it intersects County Route J15 and County Route J23 before meeting its east end at State Route 245 in Elderwood.
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was in 1964, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then. The numbers reset at county lines; the start and end postmiles in each county are given in the county column.
|Kingsburg||0.00||Sierra Street||Continuation beyond SR 99|
|0.00||SR 99 – Fresno, Los Angeles||Interchange|
|CR J31 (Road 56) – Reedley|
|7.95||CR J19 (Road 80) – Dinuba|
|SR 63 north (Road 128) / Avenue 400 – Cutler, Orosi||West end of SR 63 overlap|
|SR 63 south (Road 128) / CR J38 (Avenue 384) – Visalia||East end of SR 63 overlap|
|CR J15 (Road 132) – Visalia|
|Seville||CR J23 (Road 156) – Ivanhoe|
|Elderwood||23.96||SR 245 (Millwood Drive) – Pinehurst, Woodlake|
|23.96||Avenue 376||Continuation beyond SR 245|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Indicates that the postmile represents the distance along SR 63 rather than SR 201.
- January 1, 2006 California Log of Bridges on State Highways
- Staff. "State Truck Route List" (XLS file). California Department of Transportation. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- California Department of Transportation, Log of Bridges on State Highways, July 2007
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS, 2007