California Valley Miwok Tribe
|2010: 43 alone and in combination|
|Regions with significant populations|
|United States ( California)|
|English, historically Northern Sierra Miwok language, Central Sierra Miwok language, and Southern Sierra Miwok language|
|Related ethnic groups|
|other Miwok tribes|
The California Valley Miwok Tribe is a federally recognized tribe of Miwok people in San Joaquin County and Calaveras County, California. They were previously known as the Sheep Ranch Rancheria or the Sheep Ranch Rancheria of Me-Wuk Indian of California. The California Valley Miwok are Sierra Miwok, an indigenous people of California.
- Silvia Burley, Chairperson
- Anjelica Paulk, Vice Chairperson
- Rashel Reznor, Secretary/Treasurer
- "2010 Census CPH-T-6. American Indian and Alaska Native Tribes in the United States and Puerto Rico: 2010". census.gov. Retrieved 2015.
- "Tribal Office Locations." California Department of Transportation: District 10. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- "California Indians and Their Reservations: California Valley Miwok Tribe." San Diego State University Library and Information Access. 2011 . Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "American Indian Environmental Office Tribal Portal: Tribes A-Z." US Environmental Protection Agency. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "California Indians and Their Reservations: Miwok." San Diego State University Library and Information Access. 2011 . Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- Berry, Carol. "Miwok Tribe Settles Lengthy Sovereignty Dispute." Indian Country Today. 24 Jan 2011. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Government: Tribal Leadership." California Valley Miwok Tribe. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- Pritzker, Barry M. A Native American Encyclopedia: History, Culture, and Peoples. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. ISBN 978-0-19-513877-1