From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Californian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Californian is an adjective describing something related to the American state of California.
It may also refer to:
Main article: Californian (ship)
- SS Californian, British passenger ship famous for her relationship to the RMS Titanic disaster of 1912
- Californian (schooner), the "Official Tall ship Ambassador for the State of California"
- USS Californian (1900), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission in 1918
- The Californian, a coupe version of the British Hillman Imp automobile
- A font designed by Frederic Goudy for the University of California Press
- The Californian (disambiguation), including several periodicals
- California (disambiguation)
- Californian English, a dialect spoken in California
- List of people from California
- Californiensis (disambiguation), a word in Latin found in species names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Californian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.