From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up californian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Californian is an adjective describing something related to the American state of California.
It can also refer to:
- The Bakersfield Californian, Bakersfield, California
- The Californian (1840s newspaper), Monterey and San Francisco, 1846-47
- The Daily Alta California, San Francisco, 1849-91
- The Salinas Californian, Salinas, California
- The East County Californian, El Cajon, California
- The Californian, Temecula, California, now defunct
- The Daily Californian, the student newspaper at the University of California at Berkeley
Main article: Californian (ship)
- The British passenger ship SS Californian, famous for her relationship to the RMS Titanic disaster of 1912
- Californian (schooner), the "Official Tall ship Ambassador for the State of California".
- USS Californian (1900), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission in 1918
- The Californian, a coupe version of the British Hillman Imp automobile
- A font designed by Frederic Goudy for the University of California Press
- The Californian (disambiguation)
- Californian English, a dialect spoken in California
- List of people from California
- Californiensis (disambiguation), a word in Latin found in species names
- California (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Californian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.