||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2013)|
Calkins Media Incorporated is media company. Established in 1937, Calkins Media brands include daily newspapers and digital sites in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, a weekly newspaper in South Dade, Fla., and broadcast stations located in Huntsville, Ala., Tallahassee and Sarasota, Fla. Corporate and digital headquarters are located in Bucks County, Pa.
Newspapers owned by Calkins
- The Beaver County Times
- Bucks County Courier Times (PA)
- Burlington County Times (NJ)
- Ellwood City Ledger
- Greene County Messenger
- (Uniontown, PA) The Herald-Standard
- South Dade News Leader
- The Intelligencer (Doylestown, Pennsylvania)
Television stations owned by Calkins
|City of license/Market||Station||RF
- 1 The station is licensed to Sarasota, which is part of the Tampa market. However, WWSB does not serve all of the Tampa/St. Petersburg area as the ABC affiliate (WFTS serves the Tampa metro area, WWSB serves the southern portion of the market). The station also serves portions of the Fort Myers market.
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|