Call Me No One
|Call Me No One|
|Genres||Hard rock, alternative metal|
|Labels||Asylum, 7 Bros.|
|Associated acts||Sevendust, Hurt, Leo, Souls Harbor, Shinedown|
Call Me No One (sometimes abbreviated as CMNO) is an American hard rock band founded by Sevendust members Clint Lowery and Morgan Rose in 2012. It was later extended with Rek Mohr (Leo/Hurt) on bass and Souls Harbor guitarist/bassist and Shinedown touring guitarist Alan Price on guitar.
The band entered the studio on January 22, 2012 to begin recording their debut album Last Parade, which was ultimately released on June 5, 2012 via 7 Bros. Records (through a partnership with Asylum). Their first single, "Biggest Fan", was released onto digital media outlets in April 24, 2012. Subsequently a tour followed in the late summer alongside the bands Nonpoint and Eye Empire.
Talking about the project Lowery has explained that "It all has a dark spooky twist to it; kind of Nine Inch Nails meets Foo Fighters. [...] We felt like it was time to explore a little bit beyond Sevendust.", and also that the sound of the band is "...a lot different from Sevendust, it's hard but it’s not the same type of heavy that Sevendust is.".
|Year||Album details||Peak positions|
|US||US Heatseekers||US Hard Rock|
|Year||Song||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2012||"Biggest Fan"||37||Last Parade|
- Clint Lowery - lead vocals, guitar
- Morgan Rose - drums, percussion
- Rek Mohr - bass
- Alan Price - guitar
- "Sevendust Members Launch Call Me No One Project". Blabbermouth.net. January 7, 2012.
- "Call Me No One Reveal New Members". rockaccess.net. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Sevendust Members Debut Call Me No One Single (Audio)". Blabbermouth.net. March 22, 2012.
- "Call Me No One To Tour With Nonpoint, Eye Empire". Rockaccess.net. May 30, 2012.
- "Clint Lowery is the Travis Bickle of Hard Rock". Zoiks! Online. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "DARK NEW DAY’S CLINT LOWERY TALKS LATEST ALBUM ‘NEW TRADITION’ + MORE". http://loudwire.com/. Retrieved 26 October 2012.