From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Calla lily)
Calla Lily may refer to:
- Calla, a genus of common flowering plant in the family Araceae, containing the single species Calla palustris, native to cool temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere
- Zantedeschia, a genus of herbaceous flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to southern Africa
- Zantedeschia aethiopica, a species of flowering plant in the family Araceae, native to southern Africa, common names calla lily
- Calla Lily (TV series), a Philippine TV series starring child star Sharlene San Pedro.
- Callalily, a Filipino band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.