- For the flowering plant, see Zantedeschia aethiopica.
- For the TV series, see Calla Lily (TV series).
|Genres||OPM, alternative rock, pop rock, Pinoy rock, post-grunge|
|Labels||Sony Music (2006–2012)
Universal Records (2012–present)
6 Cycle Mind
Happy Days Ahead
|Website||Callalily MySpace page|
|Past members||Alden Acosta|
The band entered the Philippine music scene with their songs "Stars", "Take My Hand", their breakthrough single "Magbalik", "Pasan" (which was also included in the soundtrack of Lineage II), "Insane" and "Sanctuary", all from their debut album Destination XYZ. Their second album, Fisheye followed not long after, which scored its first single "Susundan", dedicated to the death of their friend Jan Kevin Santos. A commercial jingle "Eto na ang Summer" that was specially composed for Sony Ericsson, also received airplay.
Callalily vocalist Kean Cipriano collaborated with Paraluman vocalist Madeline Ramboyong with their hit single "Tabi", from Paraluman's debut album In Lab!, launched in 2008.
Cipriano has also taken a new responsibility in acting on the top rated hit Sunday noontime teen television series BFGF with leading lady TV host and actress Alex Gonzaga on TV5. Half of the band's songs and new ones are used on that TV series with "Yakap" as its theme song and "Magbalik" as a background track. Cipriano is also a co-host of Sunday musical variety show, P.O.5. He is also formerly part of the sitcom Hapi Together and the magical comedy reality show, Magic Gimik. He was also formerly seen on Magic Bagsik and on the sitcom, Sugod Mga Kapatid, both aired on TV5. Callalily also appeared in the movie "Praybeyt Benjamin" and " Of all the Things" movie of Aga Muhlach and Regine Velasquez.
Cipriano has also worked with 6cyclemind in their redux of Kung Wala Na Nga with fellow members of the music industry, Yeng Constantino and Tutti. In June 2010, they released the music video on Music Uplate Live on ABS CBN.
In 2011, Callalily became part of the debut project of the Big Band Syndicate (BBS) composed of Darwin Hernandez of Soupstar Entertainment and Rye Sarmiento of 6cyclemind. The project, which was entitled BBS featuring Kean Cipriano of Callalily, released Ctrl + Alt + Del - Restart, which included the song "Wala na Tayo".
In 2012, Callalily covered the Eraserheads classic "Minsan" from the various artists album, The Reunion. The band released their fourth studio album Flower Power in October 2012 with their 1st single, "Pasasalamat". This was also the first Callalily album since former band guitarist Alden Acosta left the band for Happy Days Ahead. Their second single from the album was "HKM (Hindi Kita Malilimutan)". Flower Power album reached Gold Record Award last March. They received the award from the Sunday Variety Program ASAP. The same month, they also won Best Group for the song Pasasalamat at MYX Music Awards 2013 held at Music Museum. Last June 7, they staged their first major concert back to back with fellow Soupstar artist 6cyclemind at Music Museum.
- For the full discography, see: Callalily discography
- 2007: Paja Album of the Year: Destination XYZ
- 2007: Paja Song of the Year: Pasan
- 2007: Best Performance by A New Group of Recording Artists: Stars by Callalily
- 2007: Best Band: Callalily
- 2007: Song of the Year: Magbalik
- 2007: Destination XYZ — Certified Gold
OPM Songhits Music Awards:.
- 2007: Best Band of the Year: Callalily
- 2007: Song of The Year: Magbalik
- 2007: Kean Cipriano — Nominated for Favorite Male Vocalist
- 2007: Nominated for Best Performance by a New Recording Artist
38th Box Office Award:
- 2007: Most Promising Recording Group
MYX Music Awards:
- 2007: "Stars" -Nominated for Favorite Song-2006
- 2007: Nominated for Favorite New Artist-2006
- 2009: Nominated for Best Artist-2008
- 2009: Nominated for Best Group-2008
- 2013: Nominated for Favorite Group
- 2013: Nominated for Favorite Artist
- 2013: Nominated for Favorite Remake - Minsan
- 2013: Nominated for Favorite Media Soundtrack - Minsan
- 2013: Won For Favorite Group
ASAP Pop Viewers Choice Awards
- 2007: Nominated Best Pop Band
- 2007: Nominated Best Pop Music- "Magbalik"
- 2008: Destination XYZ — Certified Platinum
- 2008: "Susundan" - Song of the Year
- 2008: Kean Cipriano — Best Vocalist of the Year
- 2006: Favorite Breakthrough Artist (group category)
- 2008: MTV Gimme 10 Year-Ender part 1 - "Sanctuary" at #5(Singles who did not reach #1 but hits the chart in multiple weeks)
- 2008: MTV Gimme 10 -"Susundan" (#1 song for 2 weeks)
Top OPM Songs 2008
- "Handset firm opts for wider reach". GMA News.tv. Retrieved 2009-02-26.
- "Paraluman, Kean in Tabi Updated April 22, 2009 12:00 AM". Philstar.com, The Filipino Global Community. Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- "Alden Acosta's departure". Callalily's Facebook fan page. Retrieved 2010-04-28.
- [\http://www.happydaysahead.fm "Happy days Ahead's website"]. Retrieved 2010-04-28.
- "Callalily's 3rd Album". Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "CALLALISTAS! THIS IS IT! (Callalily's New Album Launch)". Universal Records Official Facebook Fan Page. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- "Callalily Awards". Pinoy Music Network. Retrieved 2009-03-01.
- "1st OPM Music Awards". Filipinasoul.com. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- Calderon, Nora (2008-03-13). "FIRST READ ON PEP: John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo named Box-Office King & Queen for 2007". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- "MYX Music Awards 2009". MYX Philippines. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- "Pasiklaband returns to SOP". GMA News.tv. Retrieved 2009-02-26.
- "Callalily on MTV". MTV Philippines. Retrieved 2009-02-27.
- "The top OPM hits of 2008". Philstar.com. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "The top OPM hits of 2008". PINOY MUSIC NETWORK. Retrieved 2009-04-17.