From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up callback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Callback can mean:
- Callback (computer programming), executable code that is passed as a parameter to other code
- Callback (telecommunications), the telecommunications event that occurs when the originator of a call is immediately called back in a second call as a response
- Callback verification, a method for e-mail address verification used in SMTP
- Callback (comedy), a joke which refers to one previously told in a set of jokes including both
- Web callback, a technology that provides telephone callback for websites
- In theater, film, or other performing arts, a follow-up after an audition or a casting, in which directors can further audition candidates for a position or part
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.