|Full name||Callum Leander William McNish|
|Date of birth||25 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Oxford, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2012||→ Eastleigh (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
McNish began his football career at Watford playing left midfield. Former Saints scout Malcolm Elias then brought Callum to the Saints Academy to play at Under 12's level and he has continued to rise through the ranks.
McNish signed for Exeter City on 26 July 2011 after a successful trial which impressed manager Paul Tisdale in Exeter City's pre-season friendlies, scoring two goals. His wages to be paid by the supporters via The 1931 Fund, whose members pay a minimum subscription every month. On 6 August 2011, McNish was named in the substitutes bench in an Exeter City match against League Two promoter Stevenage which was 0–0 but McNish was not used. On 9 August 2011, McNish made his debut for the club in a 2–0 win over Yeovil Town. On 13 August 2011, McNish made his league debut for the club in a 2–0 loss against Milton Keynes Dons where he made his first start before being taken off for Tom Nichols. On 31 March 2012, McNish made a start and played 90 minutes as Exeter drew 1–1 against Colchester United and also received a first yellow card in his professional career. However, McNish struggled to break into the Exeter line-up and failed to make a breakthrough. At the end of season, Exeter City were relegated from League One after three years in English football's third tier.
McNish was released by Exeter City on 15 May 2012 after not being offered a new contract by boss Paul Tisdale. McNish made just seven appearances including two starts for Exeter City. On 4 July, he signed a one-year contract with Braintree Town.
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/07/2011 and 31/07/2011" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "Callum McNish". Player profiles. Southampton F.C. Retrieved 25 April 2010.
- "Nott'm Forest 3–1 Southampton". BBC Sport. 3 May 2009.
- "Saints 3–2 Carlisle". Southampton F.C. 24 April 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- "Released list announced". Southampton F.C. 21 May 2011. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "McNish lands Grecians deal". Sky Sports. 16 July 2011. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "City announce new number 31". Exeter City F.C. 26 July 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- "Match Report: Exeter 0 – 3 Milton Keynes Dons". Exeter City.co.uk. 13 August 2011. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Grecians show McNish the door". Sky Sports. 15 May 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Callum McNish to leave Exeter City". BBC Sport. 15 May 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.