From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|• Density||878/km2 (2,275/sq mi)|
|Area||3.9 km2 (1.5 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
Caloundra contains the following schools within its boundaries:
Caloundra is also home to a campus of the Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE.
- Stockland Caloundra
- Caloundra Village Shopping Centre
Parks and recreation
- Bulcock Beach (patrolled by Ithaca–Caloundra City SLSC) and Clarke Place Park
- Central Park (includes Caloundra Tennis Centre, which hosts the Caloundra International)
- Ben Bennett Botanical Park
- Bicentennial Park
- Lighthouse Park
- Roy Henzell Park
- Caloundra Hospital
- Caloundra bus station
- Caloundra Golf Club
- Council service centre for Sunshine Coast Region
- A range of accommodation from backpackers to resort hotels
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Caloundra (Caloundra City) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 11 June 2011.
- Department of Health (Queensland). "Sunshine Coast Health Service District - Caloundra Health Service". Retrieved 21 June 2011.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|