From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cambium)
|Look up cambia, cambium, or cambiums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cambia or cambiums may refer to:
- Cambia, Haute-Corse, a commune in the Haute-Corse department of France
- CAMBIA, an independent, international non-profit institute based in Canberra, Australia
- Cambium layer or osteogenic layer, the inner layer of the periosteum
- Cambium (botany), a tissue layer that provides undifferentiated cells for plant growth
- Cambia Health Solutions, an American healthcare provider company
- Cambia or cambiums, the four humours in medicine
- Cambia, trade name for diclofenac potassium for oral solution
- Cambium Networks, a company referred to in Motorola Canopy that sells last mile internet connectivity systems.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.