Cambium Learning Group
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: ABCD|
Cambium Learning Technologies
Cambium Learning Group is an American company which creates computer software and hardware products serving students ranging from pre-kindergarten to adult; and enabling educators who help them learn.
In December, 2009, Cambium merged with Voyager Learning Company.
The company's business units are Voyager, Sopris and Cambium Learning Technologies, which itself has four divisions:
- Learning A-Z – Research-based online curriculum resources for differentiated instruction in reading, writing, and science (grades K-6)
- IntelliTools – Reading, writing, and math skill development and assessment software plus access hardware (grades PreK-5)
- Kurzweil Educational Systems – Reading, study skill, and writing support software for learners and text-to-speech software for the blind/visually-impaired (grade 3-adult)
- ExploreLearning – Interactive online math and science simulations (grades 3-12).
- Cambium Learning Technologies website
- Cambium Learning Group - About page
- Voyager Learning website
- Sopris Learning website
- Kurzweil 3000 and 1000, grade 3 through adult literacy assistives
- IntelliTools: Classroom Suite, IntelliKeys, MathPad, switches, Prek through 5 accessibility and accessible educational software
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|