From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cambrai is a town in France. It may also refer to:
- Cambrai, South Australia, a small town in Australia
- Archdiocese of Cambrai in northern France
- Arrondissement of Cambrai, an arrondissement of France, located in the Nord department, in the Nord-Pas de Calais region. It has 7 cantons and 116 communes.
- Cambrai, a commune in the Nord department in northern France. It is a sub-prefecture of the department.
- Battle of Cambrai (1917), noted for the initially successful use of tanks in a large-scale combined arms operation, but ultimately ending in stalemate
- Battle of Cambrai (1918), in October 1918 was a British and Canadian victory
- Cambray, Ontario, a rural Canadian community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.