Cambridge Information Group
Cambridge Information Group (CIG) is a privately owned group of information services and publishing companies and educational institutions. It was founded in 1971 by Robert N. Snyder and Philip E. Hixon and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. As of 2007, CIG’s operating companies are ProQuest, R.R. Bowker, RefWorks, and CIG Education Group. CIG Education Group is the owner of the Sotheby's Institute of Art, and Bach to Rock music school (B2R). CIG is also the largest shareholder of Navtech, Inc.
- "Cambridge Information Group Buys ProQuest Information and Learning". Online. Mar–Apr 2007. pp. 21–23.
- "Cambridge information to buy Bowker". Publishers Weekly. Aug 27, 2001. p. 9.
- Cambridge Information Group website
- ProQuest website
- R. R. Bowker website
- RefWorks-COS website
- Sotheby's Institute of Art website
- B2R - Bach to Rock website
- Navtech, Inc. website
- Mary H. Munroe (2004). "Cambridge Information Group Timeline". The Academic Publishing Industry: A Story of Merger and Acquisition – via Northern Illinois University.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|