From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up camera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A camera is a device to make photographs or movies.
Camera or CAMERA may also refer to:
- Camera (film), a 2000 short film by David Cronenberg
- Camera (newspaper), a newspaper published in Boulder, Colorado
- Camera (magazine), a magazine published in Switzerland and elsewhere
- Camera (Japanese magazine)
- Camera (anatomy), the chamber between two adjacent septa in the phragmocone of a nautiloid or ammonoid cephalopod
- Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, a Boston-based nonprofit, pro-Israel media watchdog group
- Community Cyberinfrastructure for Advanced Marine Microbial Ecology Research and Analysis, a scientific organization serving the microbial ecology research community
- Camera (wasp), a wasp genus in the family Gelinae
- In camera, a secret or private meeting with a judge, committee or council, as opposed to proceedings in open session
- Camera obscura, an optical device used in drawing, and one of the developmental threads leading to the invention of photography
- Apostolic Camera, an office of the Roman Curia
- CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
- List of camera types
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.