July 7, 1986 |
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Cameron Marshall (born July 7, 1986) is the stage name of an American adult film actor.
Marshall gave his first adult film performance in the movie Little Big League 3: Bottom of the Ninth, after which he signed a contract as an exclusive for the gay pornographic studio Channel 1 Releasing. Since then, all his performances have been in movies for them.
In the 2008 bisexual film Shifting Gears, Marshall had sex with a woman. When the official press release was made public, the film sparked controversy when the term "Straight-for-pay" (a play on word for "Gay-for-pay") was coined to reference both Marshall and Blake Riley in heterosexual scenarios.
He went to college in Lubbock, Texas, majored in advertising and graphic design.
Marshall is included in Channel 1 Releasing’s Rascal Toy Line among the actors in its porn star dildo collection.
Cameron did his last film in 2011 and is now retired. 
- Little Big League 3: Bottom of The Ninth
- Suck It Up
- Forever Young
- He Fucked My Father
- Measure Up
- Cameron Marshall In Your Face
- Shifting Gears: A Bisexual Transmission
- Gridiron Gang Bang
Awards and nominations
- 2009 Grabby Awards Best Newcomer (Tied with Kyle King)
|2009||GayVN Awards||Best Newcomer||Nominated|
|Best Oral Scene||Nominated|
- From the Top: Newly slim and still outrageous after 20 years, legendary director Chi Chi LaRue is just getting started: Feature Story section: Metro Weekly magazine, Washington...
- . Cameron Marshall, Blake Riley Go Straight. Retrieved on August 15, 2008.
- . We Watched A Bisexual Movie And Our Eyes Did Not Melt And Fall Out Of Our Head. Retrieved on December 26, 2008.
- Cameron Marshall's Close-Up Article
- Jason's News Desk | Rascal Toy Line Debuts Three New Additions To Porn Star Dildo Collection
- New Release Desk: Bisex Blue Movie “Shifting Gears” | The Adams Report by JC Adams
- Grabby Awards