|Born||Camilla Anne Luddington
15 December 1983
Ascot, Berkshire, Berkshire, England, UK
Camilla Anne Luddington (born 15 December 1983) is an English actress, notable for being cast as Catherine Middleton in the film William & Kate, as well as for her role as Jo Wilson in the television series Grey's Anatomy.
Early life 
Originally from Berkshire, Luddington was educated at an all-girls school in Ascot, Berkshire. She later attended the American School in England at Thorpe in Surrey. She also lived in Texas for a year when she was a child, learning to speak with an American accent. She has two brothers, Daniel and Joey, and a younger sister, Amy. As a child, she was obsessed with the Ricki Lake Show and dressed her younger brother and sister up to play a couple in an abusive relationship. Her mother died when she was 19 and her father's name is Martin.
Personal life 
Luddington has now lived most of her adult life in the United States, gaining a Mid-Atlantic hybrid accent. She is an aunt. Her brother Daniel has a daughter named Daisy and her sister Amy had a son in 2012.
Luddington has worked mainly in the United States. In February 2011, the Daily Mail described her as "on the path to fame and fortune after being cast as Kate Middleton in a planned movie about the royal wedding".
Luddington joined the cast of the Showtime series Californication for its fifth season, playing a nanny. She also joined the cast of the fifth season of the HBO vampire drama True Blood, as Claudette Crane, a faerie.
Tomb Raider 
In June 2012, Crystal Dynamics confirmed Luddington would voice Lara Croft in the video game Tomb Raider.  Luddington originally went into the audition for Lara thinking she was auditioning for a project called "Krypted" with a character called Sara. She had three auditions. She wore shorts and boots to her first Tomb Raider audition before she knew what it was because the character reminded her of Lara Croft. She screamed in her car when she found she got the part. She also did the motion capture for Lara over the course of three years. One day, she spent the entire day doing "death scenes" where she had to pretend to die in every possible way for the game. 
|2007||A Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser||Receptionist|
|2009||Behaving Badly||Flight attendant|
|2010||The Forgotten||Jane Doe / Emma Clark||TV series, episode: "Train Jane"|
|2010||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Claire||TV series, episode: "Lost & Found"|
|2010||Days of our Lives||Tiffany||TV series, episode: "1.11379"|
|2010||Big Time Rush||Rebecca||TV series, episode: "Big Time Concert"|
|2010||Friends with Benefits||Woman||TV series, episode: "The Benefit of Friends"|
|2011||The Defenders||Talia||TV series, episode: "Nevada v. Wayne"|
|2011||Accidentally in Love||Sandra||TV film|
|2011||William & Kate||Catherine Middleton||TV film|
|2012||True Blood||Claudette Crane||TV series|
|2012||Fashion Police||Herself (One Episode)||TV series, 26/10/12, Halloween Special|
|2012–present||Grey's Anatomy||Dr. Josephine Wilson||TV series|
Video games 
|2013||Tomb Raider||Lara Croft||Also did the Motion capture for the same character|
- Lopez, George. "Lopez Tonight". Retrieved Apr 10, 2011.
- "Camilla Luddington". imdb.com. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- "Wills and Kate: the inside story". iol.co.za. 23 March 2011. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- Georgina Littlejohn, British actress Camilla Luddington plucked from obscurity to play Kate Middleton dated 2 February 2011 at dailymail.co.uk, accessed 27 March 2011
- Ng, Philiana (7 May 2011). "'William & Kate' Star Joins Showtime's 'Californication'". HollywoodReporter.com. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie (20 March 2012). "TV Castings: Camilla Luddington To Recur On ‘True Blood, Allison Mack On ‘Wilfred’, Constance Zimmer On ‘House Of Cards’". Deadline.com. Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- Ross, Robyn (19 July 2012). "Camilla Luddington Books Recurring Role on Grey's Anatomy". SeattlePi. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2457860/ |publisher=imdb
- Cowen, Nick (26 June 2012). "Camilla Luddington is the new Lara Croft". The Guardian. Retrieved 26 June 2012.