Camille Norton (born 1955 ) is an American poet and academic.
She studied with Martha Collins, Linda Dittmar, and Lois Rudnick at the University of Massachusetts Boston; graduated from University of Massachusetts Boston, and Harvard University with a M.A. and Ph.D.
Her work appeared in Greensboro Review, Field: Contemporary Poetry and Poetics, The Colorado Review, Tiferet, Iris, Exphrasis, The White Pelican Review, The Gail Scott Reader, and How2.
- 2004 National Poetry Series Award Winner
- Best American Poetry 2010 Selection
- Reading the society of outsiders: exile and gender in the modernist novel. Harvard University. 1992.
- Lianne Moyes, ed. (2002). "After Reading Gail Scott's Space Like Stairs". Gail Scott: essays on her works. Guernica Editions. ISBN 978-1-55071-164-6.
- Lou Robinson, Camille Norton, ed. (1991). Resurgent: New Writing by Women. University of Illinois Press. ISBN 978-0-252-01835-0.
- "Camille Norton Interview", Sacramento Poetry Center, August 01, 2008
- Andy Metzger (2006-04-24). "Poetry about Napoleon and Paul Bunyan". Mass Media.
- "Author's website"