Ciudad de Catamayo Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Camilo Ponce Enríquez Airport)
|Camilo Ponce Enriquez Airport|
|IATA: LOH – ICAO: SETM
|Elevation AMSL||4,056 ft / 1,236 m|
Ciudad de Catamayo is the new name which has, since Monday May 13, 2013, the renovated airport of Loja Province in the South of Ecuador. For 50 it had been called Camilo Ponce Enriquez Airport after an ex-president of the country.
Airlines and destinations
|Línea Aérea Cuencana||Quito|
Accidents and incidents
- On 14 July 1980, Vickers Viscount HC-BHB of Aerolíneas Cóndor was damaged beyond economic repair in a landing accident.
- News Agency Andes, Monday May 13, 2013: Ciudad de Catamayo is the new oficial of the airport of Loja
- Newspaper El Comercio, Monday May 13, 2013: Ciudad de Catamayo is the new of the airport of Loja
- "Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 8 October 2009.
- Airport information for SETM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Ecuador is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|