|Full name||Cameron Smith|
|Date of birth||24 August 1995|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen, Scotland|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:12, 4 October 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Manager Craig Brown wanted to give Smith his debut at the start of the 2011–12 season. However, Smith was under 16 and Scottish Premier League rules prevented him from playing. Smith made his debut on 21 April 2012, coming on as a 54th-minute substitute against Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
Smith's first game of the 2012–13 season came as a substitute at Pittodrie against St. Mirren, in which he hit the crossbar with a header. He went on to score his first senior goal with a header in a 1–1 draw at Inverness Caledonian Thistle.Cammy Smith came on as a substitute in Aberdeen's win in the league cup final but sadly for him he got substituted later.
Style of play
Smith is primarily a striker but can also play in midfield. His Aberdeen manager Craig Brown said that he was, "a strong, gifted striker." and said that he played like Dennis Bergkamp but was built like Joe Harper.
|Club||Season||League||Scottish Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- Scottish League Cup Winner: 1
- "Cameron Smith Under 16". Scottish Football Association. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "Cameron Smith Under 17". Scottish Football Association. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "Cammy Smith tipped to become next teen Aberdeen FC star". Evening Express - Aberdeen. 10 November 2011. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- "Inverness 0-2 Aberdeen". BBC Sport. 21 April 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- "Aberdeen starlet Cammy Smith is our answer to Dennis Bergkamp, says boss Craig Brown". Daily Record. 21 April 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- "Cameron Smith Stats". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "Cameron Smith Stats". Racing Post. Soccerbase. Retrieved 22 April 2012.