From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Camoes or Camões may refer to:
- Luís de Camões, Portuguese poet
- Camões Prize, a literary prize for the Portuguese language
- Camões (film), a 1946 Portuguese drama film
- Instituto Camões, a Portuguese institution for the promotion of Portuguese language and culture
- Camões Family, Portuguese surname
- Camões Secondary School, a school in Lisbon, Portugal
- Camoes (crater), a crater on Mercury
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camoes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.