|Single by Brad Paisley|
|from the album This Is Country Music|
|Released||October 17, 2011|
|Format||CD single, Airplay|
|Brad Paisley singles chronology|
"Camouflage" is the title of a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Brad Paisley. It was released in October 2011 as the fourth and final single from his album This Is Country Music. Paisley co-wrote the song with Chris DuBois and Kelley Lovelace.
Bobby Peacock of Roughstock gave "Camouflage" a four-out-of-five star rating, saying that it sounds "a little heavier and more rowdy than previous Paisley songs," also praising the "sharp and witty lyrics". Kevin John Cayne, reviewing for Country Universe, gave the song a grade of D, calling the song's humor "indetectable."
"Camouflage" debuted at number 51 on the country chart dated October 15, 2011, and debuted at number 100 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week of December 17, 2011. "Camouflage" peaked at number fifteen on the country chart in December 2011, becoming Paisley's first single to miss the Top Ten since "Me Neither" in 2000.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||15|
|US Billboard Hot 100||87|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||64|
- Willman, Chris (11 May 2011). "This Is Country Music review". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- Peacock, Bobby (2011-10-17). "Single Review: Brad Paisley - Camouflage". Roughstock. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- Coyne, Kevin John (2011-10-08). "Brad Paisley - "Camouflage" Single Review". Country Universe. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "Brad Paisley Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Brad Paisley.
- "Brad Paisley Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Brad Paisley.
- "Best of 2012: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2012. Retrieved December 14, 2012.