|Industry||Internet and Mobile Application|
|Founded||Seoul, South Korea (March 1, 2013 )|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|Ram Lee & Jongman Park CEO|
|Products||BAND (social network)
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Camp Mobile Taiwan
Camp Mobile Japan
Camp Mobile USA
Camp Mobile, founded on March 1st, 2013, is a subsidiary of Naver Corporation, the operator of South Korea’s top portal Naver.com, and specializes in developing mobile specific services. The company's business is mainly associated with the development of mobile applications and its world wide distribution.  BAND, Whoscall and LINE Deco are the flagship products. 
Camp Mobile spinned-off from Naver Corporation on March 1st, 2013 aims to focus on mobile-specific services.  There are currently about 200 employees and Ms. Ram Lee and Mr. Jongman Park are CEOs of the company. Camp Mobile has acquired Taiwan-based peer, Gogolook as an outpost of foray in overseas market    and planning to start nationwide promotion of BAND in the U.S. market in 2014. 
- BAND is a social networking mobile application for groups, also categorized as a private social networking service, available on iOS and Android platforms, aiming to provide private space to facilitate the managing real-life relationships and has surpassed 20 million downloads as of November, 2013. 
- Whoscall is a mobile spam blocker which provides users with detailed information on suspicious incoming calls and messages based on a database of 600 million numbers and surpassed 10 million downloads world wide. 
- CAMP MOBILE, navercorp.com
- Huang, Ryan (7 February 2013). "South Korea's NHN to set up new units for mobile biz". ZDNET. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- Woo, Raymond (23 December 2013). "BAND achieves 20 million downloads and 2 billion monthly sessions worldwide". Ipress. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- Won, Manho. "Camp Mobile". Crunch Base. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- Jeon, Elena (11 December 2013). "CampMobile-division of Naver acquires Gogolook". Private Equity Korea. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- "Naver's spam-blocking app tops 10 mln downloads". The Korea Times. 26 February 2014. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- Horwitz, Josh (9 December 2013). "Korean web giant Naver acquires makers of Whoscall". Tech in Asia. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- Kim, Young-won (24 March 2014). "Naver to promote Band mobile service in U.S.". The Korean Herald. Retrieved 14 April 2014.