|Presented by||Dave Lawson (2005)
Maude Garrett (2006–2009)
Luke & Wyatt (2010-present)
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||9 (Australian version), 2 (UK version)|
|Running time||30 mins (inc. commercials)|
|Original run||18 February 2005  – present|
Camp Orange is an Australian children's reality television show broadcast on Nickelodeon Australia. The first season premiered in February 2005. The current season, Camp Orange: Spill Seekers. The series is hosted by Luke Ryan & Wyatt Nixon-Lloyd.
The format has been adapted and produced for international markets, including Italy and more recently the UK. The later, which was filmed and produced in Australia, premiered on 22 July 2011 in the UK and Ireland.
The show stars four teams of best friends, selected from thousands of video audition entries that kids send in from across Australia, vying for the outdoor adventure of a lifetime. They battle it out in messy physical challenges that test their wits and their teamwork skills in order to win prizes. Since season 5, they vote at the end of each day for best and fairest, or the person who will be named "Champ Orange".
|Series premiere||Series finale|
||18 February 2005||2005||Dave Lawson|
||7||28 May 2007||4 July 2007|
||20 July 2010||2010||Luke Ryan
||19 July 2011||16 August 2011|
||26 June 2012||2012||Luke Ryan
||6||25 June 2013||30 July 2013||Luke Ryan
Season 1 (2005)
- The DJs (Red) (Winners)
- Demiere Rechichi
- Julia Brand
- The Bush Bashers (Green)
- Jack Murray
- Mick Corcoran
- Club Sandwich (Blue)
- Andrew Diamond
- William Mann
- Frizz 'n' Skitz (Yellow)
- Thandi Phoenix
- Alicia Barclay ssith
Season 2 (2006)
Season 3 (2007)
Season 4 (2008)
Season 5 (2009)
Season 6 (2010)
Camp Orange : Castle Mountain was first seasons with hosts Luke and Wyatt. there were four teams: The Awkward Turtles, Green (Darcy and Emily) The Castle Katz, Purple (Lara and Chelsea) The Mighty Melbournians, Blue (Deon and Brody) The Wanna Beez, Red, (Brittany and Niall) - first ever boy-girl team. The wanna beez won the mega challenge whilst the mighty melbournians won champ orange.
Season 7 (2011)
This show is hosted by Luke and Wyatt. Mighty Wood Ducks won Champ Orange in their season and were also brothers. The Flip Sisters arrived on the 2nd day of Camp Orange in their season as a twist. The teams were The Mighty Wood Ducks, Blue (Cooper and Jake), The Awesome 2SUM, Yellow (Grace and Kenzlee), The Flip Sisters, Green (Anna and Grace), The Unforgettables, Red (Daniel and Jayce) and The Pickled Peppers, Purple (Ella and Payton). This was the most wrongest, slimiest and grimiest camp orange ever! With lots of differences to the previous seasons. For the first time ever there was a NZ team, and a surprise 5th team.
Season 8 (2012)
This season was hosted by Luke Ryan & Wyatt Nixon-Lloyd. And was co-hosted by Jennette McCurdy.
Teams featured in the season were:
- Turquoise:The Grizzly Girls (Monique and Giorgia),
- Pink:The Ballistic Bellybuttons (Charlotte and Harmony),
- Yellow:The Bulldozers (Tyler and Toby),
- Purple:The Mega Monkeys (Sam and Koen).
The winners of Champ Orange were the Grizzly Girls. (Monique and Giorgia). And the overall winners of Camp Orange 2012 were the girls the Ballistic Belly-Buttons and the Grizzly Girls.
Season 9 (2013)
Camp Orange: Spill Seekers
This season was hosted by Luke Ryan & Wyatt Nixon-Lloyd. And was filmed at Seaworld Australia Teams featured in the season were:
- Purple: Bob Shermans (Lindy-Joy and Megan),
- Blue: Random Penguins (Noah and Josh),
- Pink: Bubblegum Besties (Brooke and Charlotte),
- Yellow: Nick Jaggers (Josh and Jye).
The winners of Champ Orange were the Bob Shermans.(Lindy-Joy and Megan)
Camp Orange (UK Version)
- "What's New On Nick? - Term 3". Nickelodeon (Australia). 2005. Archived from the original on 2005-02-04. Retrieved 2009-12-18.
- Knox, David (28 April 2010). "Returning: Camp Orange". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Knox, David (14 July 2011). "Returning: Camp Orange". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Knox, David (10 August 2011). "Camp Orange finale". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Knox, David (23 May 2012). "Returning: Camp Orange". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Knox, David (18 June 2013). "Returning: Camp Orange". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2007)|