From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up campaign in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Campaign may refer to:
- Advertising campaign
- Military campaign
- Political campaign
- Advocacy or Advocacy group, relating 'campaigning' on an issue (British English)
- The Campaign (film), a 2012 film starring Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis
- Campaign, Tennessee, USA
- Campaign (magazine), a British magazine serving the advertising industry
- Campaign (book), a coffee table book
- Campaign (role-playing games) and campaign setting, a connected series of battles, adventures or scenarios played by the same character in a role-playing game
- A common name for the story mode of a video game
- Campaign (video game), 1992 computer game by Empire Software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campaign.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.