From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Partido de Campana
Campana Partido in Buenos Aires Province
|Established||July 6, 1885|
|Founded by||Eduardo Costa|
|• Mayor||Stella Giroldi, PJ|
|Patron saint||Santa Florentina|
The economy of Campana went through significant decline in the late 20th Century, but the town and its partido are going through an economic and cultural resurgence, which is reflected by its recent growth in population.
- Museo del Automóvil "Manuel Iglesias", display of antique cars, including the oldest car in Argentina.
- Museo Ferroviario, museum of the Central Argentino and Mitre railway lines.
- Teatro Municipal "Pedro Barbero", Theatre
- Salón de Exposiciones "Ronald Nash", exhibition and conference centre.
- Centro Cultural La Rosa, cultural centre and theatre.
- Librería El Garage, display of local arts.
- (Spanish) Municipality of Campana
- (Spanish) La Comedia de Campana
- (Spanish) Pollution and Cancer in Campana
- (Spanish) InfoBAN Campana
|This article about a place in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|