From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Campania is a region of Italy.
Campania may refer to:
- Campania, Tasmania, a township in Australia
- Campania Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Campania Sound, British Columbia, Canada
- Chalastra, a town in Greece formerly named Campania
- Campania, Georgia, in the east-central part of Georgia
- HMS Campania, two ships
- RMS Campania, a British ocean liner owned by the Cunard Line
- MV Norstar, a roll-on/roll-off ferry later sold and renamed SNAV Campania
- Latium et Campania, a Roman Regio founded by the Emperor Augustus
- Champagne (region), the region in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.