From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A campanile is a bell tower. Campanile may also refer to:
- A synonym for the Bombino bianco grape variety
- Campanile (gastropod), a genus of gastropods
- Campanile, a Mount Saint Joseph Academy newspaper
- Campanile, a Palo Alto High School newspaper
- Campanile, a Rice University yearbook
- A brand of the Louvre Hôtels hotel chain
- Campanile Restaurant, a restaurant in Los Angeles, California owned by Mark Peel where the head pastry chef is Nancy Silverton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.