From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Campanus can refer to:
- Giovanni Antonio Campani called Campanus (1427–1477), Italian humanist.
- Campanus of Novara (1220-1296), Italian astrologer, astronomer, and mathematician; also:
- Johannes Vodnianus Campanus (1572-1622), Czech humanist, composer, pedagogue, poet, and dramatist
- Johann Campanus (fl. 1530) Belgian Anabaptist religious reformer
- Campania, a region of Italy
- John Campanius (1601–1683), Swedish Lutheran clergyman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.