From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up camper or campers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camper may refer to:
- A person who engages in camping.
- In online games, a player who stays in one area of the game world, see camping (gaming).
- A trailer (vehicle) or vehicle accessory used for camping, see recreational vehicle, travel trailer, popup camper. or camper shell.
- A Campervan, a self-powered van converted for camping.
- Carter Camper (born 1988), American ice hockey player
- Franklin J. Camper, former American soldier and known mercenary
- Jennifer Camper, American comics artist, graphic artist and editor residing in Brooklyn, New York
- Petrus Camper (1722–1789), Dutch anatomist
- Camper (company), a Spanish shoe company
- Camper and Nicholsons, the oldest leisure marine company in the world that produces and manages yachts
- Camper Van Beethoven, alternative rock band
- Camper Fascia, a thick, superficial layer of the anterior abdominal wall
- Campers Island (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.