From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up campo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Campo may refer to:
- Campo, Cameroon, in the South Province
- Río Campo, in the Litoral Province, Equatorial Guinea
- Campo, Corse-du-Sud, a commune in the island of Corsica, France
- Campo (Barcelos), a Freguesia in the municipality of Barcelos, Portugal
- Campo (Reguengos de Monsaraz), a parish in the municipality of Reguengos de Monsaraz, Portugal
- Campo (São Martinho), a town in the municipality of Santo Tirso, Portugal
- Campo (Valongo), a parish in the municipality of Valongo, Portugal
- Campo (Viseu), a parish in the municipality of Viseu, Portugal
- Campo, Spain, a municipality in the province of Huesca
- Campo, Vallemaggia, a municipality in the district of Vallemaggia in the canton of Ticino in Switzerland
- Campo, California, U.S.
- Campo, Colorado, U.S.
- Campolindo High School or Campo, a high school in Moraga, California
- Campo Indian Reservation, a reservation in Southern California
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization in Texas
- David Campese (born 1962), Australian rugby player, nicknamed 'Campo'
- Bobby Campo (born 1983), American actor
- Dave Campo (born 1947), American coach in American football
- John P. Campo (1938–2005), American racehorse trainer
- Iván Campo (born 1974), Spanish footballer
- Lode Campo (1926–2009), Belgian business executive
- Pancho Campo (born 1961), Spanish event organiser
- Rafael Campo (1813–1890), El Salvadorian politician
- Régis Campo (born 1968), French composer
- Campo Grande (disambiguation)
- Campos (disambiguation)
- Cambo (disambiguation)
- Kambo (disambiguation)
- Kampos (disambiguation)
- Campo Maior (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Campo"
- All pages with titles containing "Campo"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.