From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Campo Maior may refer to:
- Campo Maior, Portugal, a municipality in the Portalegre District, Alentejo Region, Portugal.
- Campo Maior, Piauí, a municipality in the state of Piauí in the Northeast region of Brazil.
- Castle of Campo Maior, a medieval military fortification, in the civil parish of São João Bapista, municipality of Campo Maio
- Battle of Campo Maior, was a battle occurred in Campo Maior, Portugal on 25 March 1811.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Campo Maior, a diocese located in the city of Campo Maior in the Ecclesiastical province of Teresina in Brazil.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campo Maior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.