Campus in Multidisciplinary Perception and Intelligence of Albacete 2006
"50 Years of Artificial Intelligence: Campus in Multidisciplinary Perception and Intelligence, CMPI-2006" was the most important event, for the celebration of the fifty years of the Dartmouth Conference. It was celebrated in the city of Albacete (Spain).
In 2006 was celebrated the fifty years of the Dartmouth Conference. But, despite all the time passed, the problem of finding the precise descriptions of the features of the brain and the mind mentioned in the 1955 proposal still remains open today. The 50 Years of Artificial Intelligence was celebrated in different places all around the world.
The first speaker of the conferences was Rodolfo Llinás, who is the Thomas and Suzanne Murphy Professor of Neuroscience and Chairman of the department of Physiology & Neuroscience at the NYU School of Medicine, director of the Neurolab of the NASA and considered as one of the fathers of neuroscience.
Several international journals launched special issues dedicated to disseminating the celebration of the summit:
- Neurocomputing (ISSN: 0925-2312), "50 Years of Artificial Intelligence: Campus in Multidisciplinary Perception and Intelligence"
- Pattern Recognition Letters (ISSN: 0167-8655), "Pattern Recognition in Interdisciplinary Perception and Intelligence"
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems (ISSN: 0165-0114), "Contribution of Fuzziness and Uncertainty to Modern Artificial Intelligence"
- Applied Soft Computing (ISSN: 1568-4946), "The Impact of Soft Computing for the Progress of Artificial Intelligence"
- Journal of Logic, Language and Information (ISSN: 0925-8531), "Logic, Language and Information in the 50th Anniversary of Artificial Intelligence"
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (ISSN: 0921-8890), "Robotics and Autonomous Systems in the 50th Anniversary of Artificial Intelligence"
At Dartmouth College from 13 to 15 July 2006 was celebrated AI@50 "Dartmouth Artificial Intelligence Conference: The Next Fifty Years". Five of the original ten attendees were present: Marvin Minsky, Ray Solomonoff, Oliver Selfridge, Trenchard More, and John McCarthy.
- Event Official Website.
- Article of the Journal La Verdad de Albacete: El Campus Referencia Mundial.
- Article of the Journal La Verdad de Albacete: Inauguración del CMPI .
- Article of the Journal La Verdad de Albacete: Presentación de la primera teoría matemática para la inteligencia.
- Article of Terra.com: Alumno presenta 'primera teoría matemática para la inteligencia'.
- Official Website of: Dartmouth Artificial Intelligence Conference: The Next Fifty Years.